At Taggd, we work with some of the biggest and most exciting global fashion and accessory brands to create powerful ecommerce, marketing and advertising experiences. Taggd’s proprietary technology discovers, curates, and product matches brand relevant influencer photos and videos from across the social web.
We are seeking talented, passionate, and results focused individuals who are looking to make an impact as part of a small high-growth startup, working with some of Australia’s biggest brands and expanding worldwide. Based in Melbourne, our team is made up of people that love coffee and travel.
Our proposition is simple. We offer a unique opportunity to join a market tested startup to anyone with the drive and entrepreneurial spirit to take a ride to make something great.
As Taggd’s Sales Executive, you’ll be a highly motivated go-getter, and able to work well independently and with a team.
You’ll prospect, qualify, negotiate, and close mid and large sized businesses within the fashion and accessories market. Your prospects will include some of the most recognised names in retail from around the world.
Leveraging Taggd’s ongoing success, existing client base, continued product development, market trends and more, you’ll create and manage a strong pipeline of prospective new business to reach and exceed monthly and quarterly targets.
Working directly with the CEO, you’ll get to influence the sales and product strategy with the goal of applying successful strategies and processes to a growing sales team.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Drive the full sales cycle. Prospect new business, develop opportunities, demo the product, negotiate, price and close sales. Create relationships to achieve sales quotas.
- Conduct sales calls and demos to promote Taggd and further penetrate into global markets.
- Be the subject matter expert in Taggd’s products and service offerings to be able to communicate our value proposition and how our offerings can assist prospective clients’ in meeting their marketing benchmarks.
- Understand the clients’ organisational structure, business model, and online marketing strategies to be able to effectively demonstrate how Taggd can serve as a better business solution.
- Effective negotiation of complex sales cycles and technical agreements.
- Provide an accurate forecast of new business opportunities, and meet and exceed monthly and quarterly revenue targets.
- Become an expert in identifying the challenges our customers face when building a successful social marketing strategy; demonstrate how Taggd can overcome those challenges and help achieve customers goals.
- You’re from a SaaS based sales background, ideally with 3-5 years experience.
- Awesome sales swagger with the ability to determine prospects needs and meet customer objectives and goals.
- You’re someone who can get others excited about a new product and convert that to exciting sales results for the business.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others as part of a team, while still being a strong individual contributor in a high growth entrepreneurial environment.
- It goes without saying but you’re a great communicator. You’re able to switch up your approach from selling over a casual coffee to holding your own in meetings with directors, CEO’s and heads of.
- You don’t mind travelling both nationally and internationally if the opportunity arises.
- Strong understanding of influencing marketing and advertising.
- Experience selling to a B2B and/or B2C vertical.
- A network of potential clients from your experience in sales.
- A$100K + commissions + benefits.
- Great team culture.
- Light filled office environment.
- Great morning coffee and friday drinks.
To apply, send your CV and why you think you're great for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org